.

Friday, May 17, 2019

Becoming an Effective Leader Essay

I leave so many ideas of what an useful leader should be that I often step overwhelmed and cannot imagine how I will become the i uphold leader that I want to be. There are many powerful leadership styles at my work place. I learn from them everyday. I move over also read around all the modules and some eons I would read articles on leadership out of the magazines.In my research, I have discovered that there are many different styles of leadership and most are effective, if used in the right situation. What I have taught to myself is how to be flexible. Depends on the situations, e.g. when I started at Weber Mfg, I had to deal with employees who have lost their sense of commitment due to many circumstances. Their self-esteem was low and I strongly felt that my 100% support is very important in building their confidence. I needed to allow them know when they did a bad melodic line and very importantly when they also did a good job in order to boost their self-esteem. I do bel ieve if an employees confidence and self-esteem is increased, their commitment, productiveness and morale will definitely get better.Being a supervisor at WML, I feel that not only, do I have to make sure that jobs are done on time with the quality expected. I must also have a caring, respectful and responsible attitude towards to my police squad players. I need to have a lots of patience, must be very careful how I would approach in the conflict situations.I believe that BALANCE is the key of success to becoming an effective leader. I am glad my company has given me an opportunity to take the MLCP courses. It definitely helped me to improve my skills and noesis on Developing and coaching an effective team. I definitely appreciate the privilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment