.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Most Unforgettable Person - Part 2 Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Most Unforgettable Person - Part 2 - Essay Example While shopping, we met two of our neighbours whom he swiftly initiated a conversation with. My grandfather was social. The neighbours insisted on paying for the bill of the items we had bought as an appreciation of what my grandfather did to their children every New Year. This left us with adequate money to organise the party to the standard expected by my grandfather. While I was assisting my grandfather set up the tent on the grounds where the party was to take place, I faced challenges fastening the tops due to my height. This is when I came to appreciate that my grandfather was tall. With a little help from a low lying bench, he stretched out his arm to set the top of the tents. I realised that all along, his hat did not leave his head. Sure as I am about his high hygienic standards, my grandfather did not dirty his clothes as much as I did as we set the tent and put everything in

No comments:

Post a Comment