.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Learning Styles Essay Example for Free

Learning Styles Essay* Did your reputation spectrum visibility surprise you? Why or why not? I was and was not surprised on what the results of my genius spectrum were, I have always been aware that Im an organizer. What surprise me is that organizer is my strongest personality I would have thought that adventurer would have been my strongest. But after reading the description of the organizer is, it solely(a) makes sense and I see why it is my strongest personality. Although adventurer is my second strongest personality, I get a comforter to k right away that adventurer was not too away from universe my strongest personality.* How can you alter your study techniques to book utility of your particular abilities and skills as determined by the personality spectrum? Now that I know what my strongest personality is, I plan on keeping it that way and staying organized. I believe that staying organized would help me through with(predicate) my journey in school and in my futur e career, especially in the career field I chose to be in, organization is very important. Also by staying organized I pass on be avoiding all the stress and headaches that I will probably encounter in school and in my future career. By keeping to the results of my personality spectrum, I believe I will be taking full advantage of my abilities.* How can knowing your skills and abilities refer on the personality spectrum help you adapt your study habits? Knowing that my skills and abilities indicate that Im an organizer, I will be able to use that skill and better coif myself to adapt to my study habits. By staying organized and preparing in advance, I will be able to have it off my school schedule and personal schedule more efficiently and in terms I will be avoiding all unwanted stress.* How would you approach collaborative work in the future given what you now understand about your skill and abilities from the personality spectrum? The way I would approach collaborative work i n the future will be, by advising our group to implement a work schedule. By having implemented a work schedule I believe that it will allow us to stay organized. By being prepared and effectively using my organizational abilities and skills will allow us to accomplish our intended conclusion of getting our work completed on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment