.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Moynihan report :: essays research papers

The Moynihan ReportIn reading the Moynihan root word I must say that I do agree with most of what the floor is saying for the most part. There are some things that I whole disagree with, but it would take forever to write about all told of what I agree with. In this paper I will concenter on the Anthropology social science routine of it all and the social referee issue of gender with race intertwined. This report was very interesting to me because it estimatems to some answer a lot of questions about the African American staminate. Is family expression really that important for an African American male to be a productive person in society? In reading this report one may lead more towards the answer of yes more so than no.Anthropology the scientific study of the origin, culture, and development of humans. I think that the use of this particular social science was used quite accurately because it explains to you period and time again that where a person comes from, what ty pe of culture the know, and the development that the go through is all within the family. I believe that the incur of a family is the most important role for an African American male to see because if the father is not around for the younger male to see then there is no major positive male deflect for the younger male to see. The family for African Americans isnt as strong for us as it is for other races. Within the report it seemed to focus more on the African American male and the role of the male or father heavily. It seems to me as if the report is saying that, if a male grows up in a single family home, with no enriching culture, in a bad area. thence it will be less likely that that person will wee a tough time in finding a job, table service take care of their family, or staying out of trouble. I know within my family my brother and I grew up with both parents in the home. In a nice neighborhood with our mom and dad coming from two varied cultural backgrounds, but we kn ew and was taught both and I know that we a all-around(prenominal) people because of it. My brother has been married for almost ten years, two children and has been in business for himself since he was 21 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment