.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Prisoner – Creative Writing

At least the suns shining on this old decrepit prison. I cant reckon why theyve put me in this remote room, al hotshot. Ive just arrived. From the 1st of celestial latitude until my last breath, you would expect to be greeted with open arms, wouldnt you? Its not corresponding she didnt be itMeeting our new friends allow for be as amusing as reading I cant think of anything worse. Id rather listen to her baby wail, forebode and shriek again. I sometimes wonder what happened to that baby, watching its mum suffer. sequence is valuable, so I wont waste it with those freaks, theyre all the same worthless vermin. strong theyll see, I have got it all planned out.Dear Jason,Its hell here. I feel like Satans minion, sweeping, scrubbing, and sweating in this hell-hole.An insignificant ant contest the irrefutable Mount Everest each step is an anxious challenge as for every single stride I make, I end up stumbling back. Pointless.There is a burden of anxiety and mental suffering depic t in the face of every man, as we are all pampered like peasants especially Little Bill, he cant defend himself so everyone takes advantage.Ive just been place with Derrick my new cellmate, the old fools fifty, twice my age his senseless stories of driving his witness crane in the good old days shuttles you towards insanity without mentioning his nauseating match which runs the length of his face my stomach convulses when I gaze upon it. Sneering when he answers How did that happen?- He fell down flight of stairs he must think Im mad to believe him. Thats the other problem, I cant go for anyone I will need to eventually though.Bro, when you next visit Mums scrape up can you leave a bunch of roses from me she always cherished the spirit they produced even though I still hate them. Do you hunch shes the only thing thats keeping me going? If only she hadnt taken that worry concern as her assistant none of this would have happened. Mum didnt deserve so much pressure, she was only the messenger doing as she were told, without a wink of sleep in over two weeks a car accident was inevitable.But I have no remorse for what I did to June, revenge is sweet.JakeI am gazing through the confined window the icy steel bars clam up my route from death. The frenzied frost tearing at my tender hands. Ill be out there before long, we will be free, I can touch sensation it. Old, dilapidated and weathered these bricks cant withhold us. From slavering away in the kitchen at a Kings pace a few helpful utensils have been gathered a carving knife, spoon and fork. These can be stored inside the T.V no one would bother looking there.Derrick? Where are you, idiot, get here. Youve worked in the demolishing business for long enough tell me, can we burst through at a time?Too right son, too right.Luckily this fork and spoon has lasted from wear, plainly it looks the knife wont be needed aye Del. Its getting late my boy, move your careen of a bed back to its normal spot. The incessant stomping of the pigs will soon pass our cell. We must wait until dusk.The moons beams of lurid light echoed through the prison. A steely smell of anxiety overhauled the sound of the snoring from the convicts. This was nearly it. Weeks of prep boiled down to this. Thankfully, Im fearless, this time I will get away, we will be free Jimmy. We could go, now? Just leave Derrick hes someone we cant think anyway. We should desert him he would soak up all the blame.Droplets of blood were drip mould on the floor my hands sore and weeping from pounding fibrous punches like a boxer at the gapping hole in the ecological niche of the cell I only had to make it half a cornerstone wider whilst being quiet as possible. A seed of adrenaline pullulate inside me, the round circle in the wall had subsided. It was time. Psyching myself was easy, I knew what had to be done.ESCAPEE, AN ESCAPEY I turn around horrified, standing still paralyzed. Derrick? No it cant be, y-you make out me u p? Glaring him straight in the face I had no choice

No comments:

Post a Comment